Monday, September 28, 2009

Introduction...









"hey everyone..this is my 1st time in blogging..since i hv no idea of wht i'm suppose to write..mybe it's a gud time 2 give a little intro bout myself..& it goes like this.."

  • my Real name is Asfaediano Bin Paino, & just call me eLLe,
  • Born in 7/2/1984, Kuala Lumpur,
  • 2nd from 3 siblings (both of them r female) as u cn see from the pic, far left is my mother, nxt to me is my baby sis,
  • received my 1st stdy in Arau, & now i'm in UNITEN BANGI, further stdy in Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics,
  • & my hometown is in Johor Bahru, Skudai,
  • Like:
  1. Basketball, Soccer, Bowling,
  2. The Kill, Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds To Mars, Helena, How i Dissapeared - MCR, Chop Suey, Revenga - SOAD,
  3. Fried Chicken Rice, Laksa Penang, Big Mac, Hazelnut White Coffee,
  4. Smile, Frenly, Talkative,
  5. Hang out wit my frenz..
  • Dislike:
  1. Swimming,
  2. Slow music, too Hard Core,
  3. Non-Halal food & drinks,
  4. Pretenders, Back-Stabbing, Liar,
  5. Crowded Places.
"That's all 4 tday, pliz leave a comment if there's a need 4 any improvement/ wht to write in the future..thanx..";p

No comments:

Post a Comment